Savings is a digital currency value-added service launched by ExinOne. It is a product with low risk, stable income, and allows for flexible withdrawals.
Regarding the uses of Savings for financial management:
- USDT is used for the platform's lending business, and each lending transaction has excess asset collateral, so there is no need to worry about insufficient collateral or other risks.
- XIN is used for Mixin Network's node operation, and the node currency is collateralized to the main network, ensuring asset safety and reliability.
- EOS is used for node voting, and the assets do not need to be moved. The corresponding node rewards are obtained only through voting, ensuring asset safety and reliability.
- Savings is a demand deposit account and will not be locked up, allowing for flexible withdrawals.
- The interest rate for the savings account is fixed, but may be adjusted based on market fluctuations. Please refer to the corresponding page for the latest information.
- The savings account also supports automated regular investment plans, which can be set up for automatic deductions.
If you have any further questions, please message the ExinOne bot directly.